ALGAR TECH seeks to explain, in a transparent and specific manner through this Cookies Policy, how, when and why Cookies are used.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Cookies Policy of our Digital Platforms, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are digital files with small fragments of data (and usually with a unique identifier), which are stored on the user’s device through the browser or application and which store information related to their preferences.
3.1. What are Cookies for?
Cookies serve to improve the user experience, both in terms of performance and usability, since the content provided will be directed to the user’s needs and expectations.
Cookies allow our Digital Platforms to memorize information about the user’s visit, their preferred language, their location, the recurrence of their sessions and other variables that Algar Tech considers relevant to make the user experience much more efficient. Cookies may also be used to compile anonymous and aggregated information that allows us to understand how users use and interact with our Digital Platforms, as well as to improve their structure and content. As this is anonymous information, we cannot personally identify you through this data.
3.2. What kind of Cookies do we use?
Algar Tech uses two types of Cookies: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
- Session Cookies: these are temporary Cookies that remain stored until the user leaves the site or closes the browser or application, i.e. they are automatically deleted from your computer.
- Persistent Cookies: these are Cookies that are stored on the user’s device until they are deleted or until they reach an expiration date (how long the Cookie remains on the device depends on the expiry date and the browser settings).
Cookies (Session or Persistent) can be categorized according to their function:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: allow navigation on the website and use of the applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, the services required for the correct functioning of the platforms cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: collect anonymous statistical data in order to analyze the use of the platform and its performance.
- Functionality Cookies: these are used to ensure that additional features of the platforms are made available or to save the preferences set by the user when using the platform, whenever they use the same device.
3.3. Is it possible to control or delete Cookies?
If you disable Cookies, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a page or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a page. If you use different devices to access our Digital Platforms (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you should ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your preferences in relation to Cookies.
3.4. Information about Cookies
On the Algartech.com website, we use the types of cookies listed below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies;
- Performance Cookies;
- Functionality Cookies;
- Advertising Cookies.
4. General dispositions